Some people will not see the big picture



Some people always look at the negative side , they do not see the big picture.I  have been through so many staff and my eyes have seen it all.Some people are just jealous what are you doing or if you do something amazing.You want some support or compliment , but they wont give you .There always will be the haters.But you should not listen to them ,You should follow your dreams and make your dream to be millionaire.Someone said to me, "Mirja! You should stop watching dream and work hard" . If I dont dream about the thing I want to be , them my life is will be worthless. Because the person in my dream is successful and I want to be that man , I want to achieve it. Anyway , there is perfect example of those who will never compliment.


There was a man , who used to love hunting the birds.So one day , he found this amazing Dog bird and it was very rare to find and it was one of a kind .He pet it and trained  the Dog bird very well.So the man was happy to achieve it .He thought b, he will get some compliment.So he invited his friends for hunting.So they shhot some birds and they fell into the river.So the man , whistled to indicated the Dog bird to get the birds.The Dog Bird can walk into the river and so he fetched the birds.The man was waiting for the compliments but none of his friends gave him any.After a while, The man lost his patience and asked with a little bit smile on his face , "Have you guys notice anything about the Dog?".One of his friends replied, "Oh! Your Dog can't swim !" .The man was very upste and down.

So you will find those people in your life and the best thing is just ignore them .The popele who will know your ability, they will admire you.

Comments