Mum and Dad -A story to remember

Today I met a college girl at the age of 53. He bought a two-and-a-half wooden plot in Dhaka with all the achievements of his life. The developer gave the company a house because he did not have his own money. He was given 3 flats by the company with a market value of around Rs 3 crore. 
I said, I'm looking for a big house. He asked what was the need for a big house. I said it's hard for my parents to stay. The big house is actually needed for them. She kept quiet for a while. 



He broke his silence and said, "I used to have difficulty living once. My parents used to live with younger sisters, i couldn't take a big house. Now i have 3 flats in my own name. Parents died soon after buying land. They didn't have the luck to stay in the flat. Today a very big house seems empty. " 
Finally, I was very emotional about what he said. He said to me, "If someone had told me at the moment that my property was for a flat worth Rs. 3 crores, i could only see my parents once. I would have given it all. " He couldn't talk anymore. I didn't want to know anything else. But before leaving, he was repeatedly saying, "You will no longer find paradise that parents care to live in. " 
While living, the parents get physical checkups done at least once in six months on the advice of a doctor. Whether it hurts to get up from the sitting, whether diabetes is under control, whether you can eat properly, whether you sleep at night.

May all the parents of the world be fine.

- Collected.

Comments