Is it a spirit?



My cousin is leaving the country . He got a job in Oman. So  I had to stay in their house . We are very close , more like a best friend. Their house is located in Sunamgonj, Sylhet , which is next to India.We used to hear this creepy story when we were child that the house in haunted . I did not believe that. Anyway I am staying that house after eight years. This is first stay outside my house after I came back from UK.
They had four bed rooms , one of them is small and others are fairly big. I am staying on one of the fairly big ones. They had two separate bed in that room. The bed I am staying on is right opposite of bathroom.Anyway I went to bed at approximately 1;00 am. I was in deep sleep , suddenly I was feeling someone was whispering into my years. I could not tell what it was saying , I felt it's breath I woke up quickly with sweating on my forehead and the whole body was heated hot. It was 3'O clock in the morning. I thought may be I was tired that is  why. I did not tell anyone. The next day I went to bed little bit late like 2'O clock in the morning.Suddenly I felt someone touching my hand and then sit right above my chest . I was struggling to get away and it was so heavy . So I started to recite Ayat-ul-khursi an verse from Quran. It left me and I woke up watch the clock it was exactly 3'O clock in the morning. I felt so weak and it felt like after a whole day heavy lifting.The next morning I forgot all of these.

 Anyway , that night I was sitting on that room alone and I was taking my selfie.Before I took my selfie ,I accidentally click the back camera.So I took the photo of an empty room. Anyway, I was looking through the photos I took , suddenly  I realized I took the photo of something else. It's look like a girl , but only the uglier  version. It is so creepy . I did not stay for long , I came back to my home on that night realizing something fishy is going on . I showed it to so many people , everyone has got different opinions. Some say it is bad spirit , some say its just coincidence . If it was something there like flower or vase and camera took the blurry photo , the thing is it wouldn't be transparent. But I know it was something else.Cause I was there and I experienced paranormal activity.  

Comments