Street bin must required in Sylhet , Bangladesh



The ice cream I was eating was so delicious. The soon as I finished the ice cream I was in trouble.I was  holding the  wrapper for almost an hour. I couldn't find proper place to throw it. The rickshaw driver was keep telling me  to throw it on the street or in the drain like everybody else does. I ignored him but at the end I couldn't find a street bin to throw it .So forcefully had to throw it on the side of the street.

We all want our country to be digital and clean but we have to start from the scratch.Think about it! There is no street bin in whole Sylhet town in Bangladesh.Imagine after you finish your drink on the street or on your way to home after work , the wrapper or the bottle became the burden.There is no propr place to throw it. You wont find a bin to throw it. so where do you throw it,  I mean you have to throw it in some point. How many people you will see that carry the wrappers or bottles to throw it in home bin? So where does it go ? Yes on the street or in the drain.They had to! I don't blame the normal people.It has to come from the top. Why they do not put  bin in the street?They I meant the city corporation people , the people who sit on the top. We love our country and it is so beautiful . My heart just broke apart that the beauties of our country is slipping away because of us.



The lack of street bin lead to flood , the germs ,smells and bacteria . Also it pollutes the environment. The drain got jammed and when it rains it caused the flood.Also it creates more mosquitoes .So I urgently request my people and the people who is in charge , Please ! Please ! Put street bin in cities.After all it is  our country and our child will breathe and will grow up in this environment.So it is our responsibility to save them

Comments