Something was onto me that night



It happened when I used to live in Canterbury. I used to live in my room alone. I remember it was raining that night.I was a bit tired that night, so I slept early approximately 12:00 ish. I was in deep sleep.And also my next door neighbor was on a vacation.Suddenly at exactly 3:00 I woke up.I heard some voices coming from next door, they were whispering through the wall. I couldn't hear properly.Also, the rain stopped as I was looking through the tinted glass window.But I was listening to the water is pouring outside.Suddenly the sound came to my washroom.So I stood up and started to recite the  Surahs.  I went to the washroom and the sound stopped. I thought probably I was tired, as a result, it was creating a hallucination . So I was a little bit relieved.The soon as I looked at the Mirror, I saw it wasn't my reflection. I was shocked, scared and sweated. It was an old guy with lots of hair and red eyes like fire coming from his eyes. I started to recite surahs again . It was not working.
Ghosts something was onto me

I left the washroom quickly. I went to bed and faced myself towards the bed and covered my face with lots of clothes and wasn't stopping to recite surahs. I was hearing the floor board creaking and it was approaching towards me. Then it stopped. I thought, OK it's working. But no , I felt that a heavyweight body was approaching towards me and sat on me and was hugging me.  I was screaming as hard I can and was reciting varieties surahs to protect me . Then I started to recite Ayatul Khursi.Suddenly it left me. But I couldn't sleep at all that night.I felt so tired that it felt like I was lifting heavyweight something morning till late night and never took a break.Next morning I saw on my left-hand side, there is a spot on the wall. It was like when water pours into the wall and it goes off and left a spot. 

Comments