Reading books is much better than watching movies


There are a lot of novels that has been published as movies.The thing is writers write novels with imagination and also build up own unique characters. On the other hand directer direct the movies based on his or her imagination and put real characters . As a result everyone locked up with one visual story or novel.
When you start to reading a chapter , you have been introduced to new character then build up a character with your imagination. Its another world and that is  created by you , although direction made by the writer. I remembered when I read "To Kill A Mocking Bird " by Harper Lee , Spout was the character I created the appearance as a boy. But later on it turned out to be a girl .So again I build up the appearance as a girl. Those little things like building a appearance or a house or even a place , its amazing. You live in your own little world directed by the writers.Also when you started to read your mind try to visualise the subjects that you are reading.reading. Everyone's imagination is different .Even when someone tell a story , people imagine different visualisation. So those things differ from watching movies.Because watching movies , everyone locked up with one visualisation , one appearance. So yeah , my preference goes to reading books. I might watch after I read books just for fun.

Comments