Farewell Beloved Canterbury


Dear Beloved Canterbury,

I was 18 when I first met you. I was scared and everything was strange to me, then you came along with your wide open arms to receive me. You introduce me to nice people and made me friends with them. Because you didn't want me to feel alone. You let me easily mix up with your culture. There was a time, where I stopped believing in me.Then you hold my hand and told me no one is better than me. You filled me with a wide range of knowledge and confidence. You taught me mannerism and mix up at any stage of the social group. There was a time, where I was having a good time but you even made happier.You taught me maturity and being a professional. You taught me how to be calm in the worst situation.
Farewell beloved Canterbury


I remember once I wanted to leave you, but you didn't let me.You hold me with all your strength and emotions. You listened to all my sorrows and my happiness. You never fed up or got tired of listening all of these things. Then I realized that's what's friends for.My life couldn't be better than that. But now my beloved Canterbury its time to say goodbye. Even though I don't want to and you don't want to. I know you are thinking I am being selfish and not trying, But my friend trust me I wish I could show you my heart and you would have seen its broken with pieces by pieces. I cant look at you, sorry I cant. I don't know when again I will see you but I promise with all the broken pieces of my heart, no one will take your place and I will never forget you and your hospitality.

Your Best Friend

Comments