There is another world in my room!


 There is no place in the world like your own room. For me , room should be like just yourself , just me & my room. In my room , there is completely different world to me . Where I share all my secret & imagination. And of course the bed, I mean at end of the day everyone looks for one destination to go and that is people's own bed. I don't feel comfy to any other bed even the finest bed ever , I love my bed . I love to watch TV which kinda like attached to my bed. I mean life couldn't be better than that. In my room, I behave completely different from my real world. When I am in bad mood or had a bad day , I play music and stare at wall but don't actually listen to music. I mean I don't know it may be weird but I really like it , kinda reduce my stress. My own time with my room , don't like to be disturbed to be honest. So many things I imagine in my room, love life, work life and so one. Only knows my room.I love my room & there won't be any place better than that , I can share my secrets and feelings to.

Comments